Friday 27 April 2012

hello

hello


my name is Cinderella jay and welcome to my new blog as you will eventually see is that is a second home next to facebook for my art work. you can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/cinderellajayartist or search the page cvjay i also run a little self publishing zine ( mini magazine really) every few months that comes out you will find me on www.wemakezines.com also my website www.eachandeverydayzine.com/weebly and also on facebook just search each and every day zine or look at www.facebook.com/eachandeverydayzine.

i am a graduate of city collage Norwich with a MDD in a btec in fine art and so a BA HONS in fine art where i studied at Norwich university collage of the arts or known as NUCA.

i work full time and i am also a full time artist.

my work consists of triangles and how i use everyday materials to reflect ideas and influences of day to day life including feeling about my self others and the world around me using the form of a triangle. i think that it is a nice simple shape that can be explored in Meany ways the triangle is my medium. it is normally the simple things in life that bring out the completeness life we all live in.

hope to hear from you please send me links to things you think me and my blog would be interested in.

if you wish to get in contact with me please e-mail me at cinderellajay@ymail.com

title, there is always light
thanks Cinderella jay

No comments:

Post a Comment